Thursday, August 29, 2013

My first article ever!

This item is about the big summer finale of Pretty Little Liars. As everyone in my life knows, I'm a huge fan of PLL. I can't get enough of it! Once, I watched two seasons on end and the finale makes me want to do that again. Just to see if there were any clues that Ezra is A. I still can't believe it! Everyone loves him and he's always so sweet and confidential to everyone. On the other hand, if you watch at his clothes, they don't match with the original 'A-clothes' (black sweater, NO cap). Conclusion: it's really weird that Ezra is A. What's also really weird? Dan Humphrey being Gossip Girl. Didn't see that one coming!

Was Ezra A all along? Or does he have an explanation? They sure were right that it was gonna be the biggest reveAl ever! I can't wait for the Halloween Episode! #WorldWarAhasbegon



Which one of my favourite series do you watch? Or maybe both? Please comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment